Saturday, February 6, 2010

Award


Nicole over at One Significant Moment in Time has bestowed an award on me. Over the Top. And if you knew me in real life, that's what you'd say about me. I AM over the top.

I have to try and come up with one word answers which I think is damn near impossible but I shall try. Here goes:

Your cell phone: emergencies only
Your hair: dyed
Your mother: Suzanne Pleshette
Your father: James Dean
Your favorite food: comfort
Your dream last night: sexy
Your favorite drink: Coca-cola
Your dream goal: owning a beach house
What room you are in: playroom/office
Your hobby: landscaping
Your fear: being mediocre
Where you see yourself in six years: almost famous
Where you were last night: home recuperating
Something you aren't: shy
Muffins: eh
Wish list item: 4-wheel drive truck
Where did you grow up: beach in RI
Last thing you did: make tea
What are you wearing: you don't want to know
Your tv: non-cable
Your pets: 3 dogs, 1 cat
Friends: real 2, online 18
Your life: a bad B-movie
Your mood: hopeful
Missing someone: the man I haven't yet met
Vehicle: Hynudai
Something you aren't wearing: you don't want to know
Your favorite store: Ikea
Your favorite color: green
When was the last time you laughed: long time ago
Last time you cried: yesterday
Your best friend: real life - "G", online - Michelle
One place you go over and over: fantasy land
Facebooking: NO!
Favorite place to eat: my mother's house

And there you have it. My list. I have to pass this on so here we go:
(And please remember I can't link.)

Lady Glamis -- The Innocent Flower
Sarah Jayne -- Writing in the Wilderness
Dominique -- En Violet
Sarah A -- Falen Formulates Fiction

I wish I could send this out to everyone but I'm sure you'll all get your own at one point or another.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your answers, especially of your parents. You're so creative! My favorite beach memories (though fuzzy around the edges) come from a trip I took to Misquamicut Beach. Good times!

Have a great weekend!
((hugs)) Nicole

Kelsey (Dominique) Ridge said...

Thanks for thinking of me.

I enjoyed your response to the facebook question. ;)

Green is a nice color.

sarahjayne smythe said...

Hee! Great answers. I shall have to consider mine. :) Thanks for the award, and have a great weekend.

Anne Gallagher said...

Nicole -- Misquamicut Beach!!!! I was enamoured of you before but now I am in love, not only do you know where it is, but you know how to spell it!!!!! LOL

Dominique -- Thanks, green is the color of grass, and money, and my daughter's eyes.

Sarah Jayne -- You're Welcome. Your writing is out of this world, I wish they had an award for that!!!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Thanks! A lot of people have given me awards lately and I haven't kept track of them. I'm so lousy at stuff like that lately. Thank you for the recognition!