Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another Award & Welcome


Simon at Constant Revision has given me an award to celebrate my 3rd partial request. It is called the Sunshine Award and his title for the post that day was "I've got Sunshine on a Cloudy DAYYYYYYYY" and I've been singing that song ever since. This award is handed to the people who make my life have just a bit more sunshine in them.

Sarah Jayne at Writing in the Wilderness whose writing is so slap-you-in-the-face-awesome it is not to be missed.

Nicole Ducleroir at One Significant Moment in Time because she has talent, is an excellent cheerleader and is married to a French man. Oui Oui!

Shelley Sly at Stories in the Ordinary because she's one of the kindest people I know, helping little old ladies, talking to strangers on the bus, and listening to a lonely lady tell the sad story about her deceased son.

Tara at Feel of Something New
Guenivere at Some of its Tragic, Some of its Magic
Steena Holmes at Chocolate Diva
and Jessica at Coffeelovnmon
because they are all in query mode right now and a little sunshine might warm the cockles in their hearts.

I also want to say Welcome and Thank You to E. Elle and Natalie Murphy who joined in the chaos here. I've got a buffet set up in the dining room so feel free to munch and grab a coffee (or tea or hot choccy), browse around, and please feel free to jump on in and comment. I'm a little crazy but we have a good time.

Have a great weekend everybody!!!

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning, Anne! Thanks so much for the awesome award!! You've definitely made my day a LOT sunnier!

Have a fab weekend :))
A bientot!
Nicole

Anne Gallagher said...

Anytime Nicole. You too. :))

Anne Gallagher said...

I'm sorry Nicole I forgot to post the picture while I was writing the post. There, now you have a picture. Isn't it pretty?

Christi Goddard said...

Congratulations, Anne! Good luck with your partials!

Steena Holmes said...

Awww - thanks girly ;)

The only good thing about querying (so far) is the fact its driving me to eat more chocolate.

Summer Frey said...

Congrats, Anne! You deserve it!

Anne Gallagher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne Gallagher said...

Christi -- Thanks so much.

Steena -- Yeah, me too and I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Summer -- Thanks.

Tara said...

Awww. Thank you, Anne. I love that picture, it will look so pretty in all this cold weather :)

Anne Gallagher said...

Tara -- You're very welcome. I'm waiting for spring.

Shelley Sly said...

Congratulations, and thank you for the very kind words! You're awesome. :) Keep us updated on your partials, please!

Kristi Faith said...

Awesome, congratulations!!

Unspoken said...

Congrats! I found you at Sarah's and saw you at Simon's. Two good references. I'm in :).

Anne Gallagher said...

Shelley -- You're very welcome. And the query tally stats go up on Monday.

Kristi -- Thank you muchly.

Amy -- I've joined you because once I read part one of GRAY I was hooked. You are awesome so thanks for coming by.

Kelsey (Dominique) Ridge said...

Congrats on the award. :) Tis very pretty looking.

Unknown said...

Congrats! It will look lovely in your sidebar :)

Anne Gallagher said...

Dominique -- Thanks. You have an award from me from last Sunday.

Wendy -- Thanks, it is rather pretty isn't it.

Anne Gallagher said...

Dominique -- You also have the 'Over the Top' award from two or three weeks ago too.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!
My fingers are crossed for you, Anne.

sarahjayne smythe said...

Thanks so much for this, Anne. It's really a pretty award. :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Anne Gallagher said...

Elaine -- Thanks.

Sarah Jayne -- You're welcome.