Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Leaves

Had to go out and rake leaves this morning with the munchkin. She's out of school - election day.

However, I now have 4876 words for the new WIP. I hate to say it, and I really shouldn't because I don't want to jinx myself, but it's almost easy. Sort of, see I got myself stuck this morning with research, and I knew I was going to. I suppose I could leave a big blank space and in the middle of it put the words - come back to - write the next couple of chapters (I do know where the plot is going) and fill in the blank space another time...I suppose I could do that. But I know I won't. Maybe I will. I guess it depends on what I find in my own library by way of research. Maybe that too will be easy. Don't know.

I have to finish the leaves.

1 comment:

Davin Malasarn said...

I often skip things, usually putting in place holders made of really really bad writing. For my current story, I'm trying not to do that. Not that there's anything wrong with it. I'm just experimenting with a different technique.