I was given this lovely little Tag session by Terry Towery over at A Writer of Wrongs.
Where were you five years ago? (Hopefully I've learned from my mistakes of the past.)
1) I was blissfully in love with my new daughter. (Thank God, because the rest of my life was shit.)
2) My ex had just thrown me and our daughter to the curb for the second time. (That's a long sad story.)
3) I was living at the beach. (Oh to go back.)
4) I was on welfare. (Yeah, sometimes life sucks.)
5) I didn't care about anything except my lovely angelic Monster Baby who was breastfeeding like a baby gorilla. (I couldn't care about anything because the little monster was sucking the life right out of me. Kidding, I love her more than life itself.)
Where do you want to be five years from now? (There's a difference between wanting and needing, and if you want something you will always want it, if you need something it has a better shot at manifesting.)
1) I need to be published with three books behind me and four more on the way.
2) I need to be living in a great town with an awesome school district.
3) I need to have some serious cash in the bank.
4) I need to be close to the ocean.
5) I need to be healthier.
What is on your to-do list today?
1) Finish this blog post.
2) Finish critiquing the remaining chapters for a friend of mine.
3) Try and get the next scene written for Genna -- she meets a new man!
4) Tackle the dishes and the laundry.
5) Play with the dogs.
What are your favorite snacks?
2) Chocolate chip ice cream.
5) Peanut M&M's.
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1) Donate half to charity. What would I do with a billion dollars? I don't need that much.
2) Buy one house as a home base and rent out houses in places I want to live for awhile -- Provence, England, Ireland.
3) Buy a new truck - Chevy/GMC long bed, regular cab, manual transmission. Gotta love a stick.
4) Put half the money in investments that will last.
5) Pay off all my debt. (Which isn't that much but it's enough.)
(As an aside I'd like to say with a billion dollars I'd hire a hit man to take care of my ex- but I don't really think I can say that on a blog. Besides the fact I could get in really big trouble, I think God might have something to say about it too. And Karma. So with a billion dollars I would make him disappear, like in the bowels of the deepest darkest Amazon jungle.)
I would like to tag
Sarah Jayne Smythe
I've tried to think of people who I've seen haven't been tagged yet.
And don't forget about tomorrow's post for Genna -- something dreadful is about to happen.