Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday's at the Piedmont Grille

On Today's Menu -- The Specials for the Upcoming Month


I've done some prioritizing over the last month away, as you well know. I've always loved my Piedmont Grille Friday's and hated to give them up. Now that I've gotten my groove back, I've decided to return this feature.

Because we're all on this writing journey together and we all write in different genres, I thought it would be fun to showcase various authors and their creations. No, we don't all write romance, or YA, or horror. We all don't only read what's on the latest bestseller list. I'm taking Friday's and allowing you to see what's out there, who's publishing, what's going on.

And let me tell you what, the talent I have coming up over the next few months is AMAZING! Historical, women's fiction, literary fiction, crime, romance, the whole she-bang.

I'm also going to be reviving my Inside the Piedmont Grille as well. Those were so much fun. Like James Lipton's Inside the Actor's Studio, this feature is just a little Q&A to get inside an author's head. Just that little insight to see what it's really like to be that writer.

I do hope you'll stop by. As I said, the authors I have coming up over the next few months are super talented, and I hope you'll take a few minutes each week to lend your support. We're all in this together. And hey, who knows, you might discover a new friend.

8 comments:

Yvonne Osborne said...

Always need a new writerly friend. Writers are a breed apart with a special intensity of focus. I'm glad you're doing this.

Anne Gallagher said...

Yvonne -- I am so glad I revived this. I'm totally blown away by what my friends are writing these days, and fascinated by the genres I get to showcase.

DL Hammons said...

I've really missed our Piedmont Grille Friday's. Looking forward to more! :)

The Happy Whisk said...

Congrats on your groove being back.

dolorah said...

Looking forward to it Anne. Have a good weekend.

......dhole

Anne Gallagher said...

Don -- Thanks. Lots of great stuff coming up.

HW -- Thanks. It feels good.

Donna -- Thanks for stopping by!

Liza said...

This is going to be fun!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Sounds fun!