Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

On a day that is known to millions across the United States as one for which we are to give thanks and be grateful for what we have....

I would like to say Thank You to all of you, who have helped me, guided me, shored me up, beta read for me, listened to my blabbering, held my hand when things went awry, praised me, gave me great reviews, bought my books, and have been there for me throughout my publishing journey.

I am so eternally GRATEFUL to ALL of YOU! I could not have done any of this without you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Happy Thanksgiving back to ya.

Hope its safe and enriching.

Watch out for those shells in the pecan pie.

Mac

Bossy Betty said...

Hope and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

S.A. Larsenッ said...

I'm grateful for you too, Anne, and for our entire writing community. I'd be lost without all of you. We truly are blessed to have one another.

dolorah said...

Love the picture Anne. I hope you and Monster Child had a wonderful thanksgiving.

......dhole

Jennifer Shirk said...

Hope you enjoyed!