Thursday, January 12, 2012

There's a Fly in My Soup

A bug in my ointment. A burr under my saddle. Blogger is not letting me comment, or go to my comments or look at my comments, or yours. I know Denise (L'Aussie) pretty much lost her whole blog due to some malfunction, and I hope that is not happening here. But, just so you know, I won't be commenting on your, or my blog until I can be assured, I'm not going to blow up. I can still read everything you say in my Google Reader so please keep posting, but know I can't comment.

I'm also going to disable the comment thingy at the bottom of this post so you can't comment either, just in case it's some kind of bug. And I really don't want you to catch that.

And for some crazy reason, the Anne Gallagher blog works fine. So if I can't post here on Monday, I'll post from over there.