Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome & Thank You & A Contest

Thank you for joining my little group of friends and a big fat Piedmont Writer Welcome to Roni from *Fiction Groupie* and Erin from Musings of a Writer living in Paradise. (I've seen pictures, and even if it is in Canada, it's beautiful.) C'mon in, browse, I've got a buffet set up in the dining room, feel free to help yourself, and no fighting over the danish. There's plenty, and I don't want another episode like last time. LOL.

And Chuck Sambuchino has a contest over on his blog Guide to Literary Agents for YA and middle grade writers, so any of you who write that, go on over. I think the prize is a critique by an agent. Or something big. I didn't read it, my YA isn't finished. He did a narrative fiction, memoir one last month and he said it turned out great. So go check it out.

And did you notice -- I linked. Yay me. I'm learning how to speak computer. Finally.

2 comments:

Sarah Ahiers said...

Yay for the link!

Erin Kuhns said...

Thank you for the shout-out! And for the danish! LOL - Congrats on the linking. It's exciting when the whole computer bit starts sinking in, eh?

(And I threw in that "eh" just for you. Canada's underrated.)

:)