Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome & Thank You & By The Way

Welcome to Kristi for joining my little group of friends today. It's nice to have you here. Feel free to browse, comment, grab a coffee. We had a fight over the danish this morning and ran out, but I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow.

Oh and by the way, I finished with my line edits this evening and have cut another 2,000 words from my manuscript bringing the total down to 95,740. YAY TEAM!!!! It's looking like a real romance ms. after all.

I'm only 3 days behind with my sending out the queries but now I feel like I have a fighting chance. Instead of "coulda' being a contenda" I really think I am one now.
Watch out single title Queens, here I come. LOLOLOLOL

2 comments:

Kelsey (Dominique) Ridge said...

Congrats on your line editing success. :)
I know cutting can be painful, but it's going to help make your book better and help it's saleability.

Good luck with your queries.

Anne Gallagher said...

Thanks.