Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome & Thank You

Welcome and Thank you to Falen (Sarah A.) for becoming my friend last night. It's nice to have you here. Feel free to look around, comment, have a good time. I checked out your blog and I have to say, you look just like my cousin Liz. She is a 'wench' as well. Just like me.

I worked a little bit on my blog this morning, put up my Works in Progress and some Labels. I hope this helps you, gentle readers, to figure out what the hell I'm talking about some days. Tomorrow I will work on my Labels and past posts to try and get everything nice and tight. I'm sort of anal that way. Once my organization becomes chaos I freak.

2 comments:

Sarah Ahiers said...

thanks for the welcome!
I'm excited to have stumbled across you and your blog -i have too many YA writer blogs and need some adult themes to zazz me up a bit ;-)

Anne Gallagher said...

I don't know how adult I am. Or even human. Most people say I remind them of a Labrador retriever. Go figure. But good, I'm glad you're here.