Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Working Steadily

Believe it or not, I did get the chance to write today. I even wrote when I was in the car waiting for my daughter. It's not the next chapter but a dialogue between the H/H on the dance floor. See what happens when I wake up at 4:19. I'm in a better place today because I've finally gotten back to what I love doing. Writing.

Like I said before, it's a kind of drug. And thank you Davin for those words. Every once in awhile, life throws me a curve and I have to figure out a way to deal with it, but going through this last writing, or should I say, NON-writing phase has shown me that I NEED to write. If I don't, I tend to lose my mind.

I'm very happy with what I've done to Book 2. I tore up the first 3 chapters this morning and re-arranged them to THE FORMULA so I'm hoping this is the way to go. If not, I'll have another book under the bed, on the shelf, stuck in my documents, where ever I choose to keep it.

Who knows, I'm so excited right now, I may even sneak back down to the computer after I put the munchkin to bed so I can transcribe what I wrote this afternoon. I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments: