Julie Dao has presented me with the Life is Good Award. I was going to hang onto it but then I figured I'd pass it on right now because if I don't, well it could be months. So here goes.
1) What's your favorite genre to read? Why?
Of course it's Regency romance. I grew up on the stuff and it's only gotten better. I like the time period and I have a soft spot for the Regent. He was so lonely.
2) If you couldn't write in the genre you do, what genre would you write in?
Hmmm, that's an interesting question. I think I would have to say mystery, or perhaps cozy mystery. The books I write all have that mystery element in them.
3) Pepsi or Coke?
Coke. Regular, no diet, no non-caffeine.
4) How do you spend Sundays?
Cleaning the house, laundry, kitchen, and then reading on the couch. Sunday is the only day I don't write.
5) Penguin or Giraffe?
Have you seen the Madagascar movies? Melman is endearing as a hypochondriac, The Skipper is hysterical, Rico is just too smart, Private is sweet, and Kowalski is, well Kowalski is my favorite.
6) What type of vehicle do you drive?
My mother's old Hyundai. What type of vehicle do I WANT to drive? 1997 Chevy regular cab, long bed, manual transmission truck.
7) Would you lick a battery if your life depended on it?
I guess if I were doing MacGiverish kind of things then yes I would. For fun, no.
8) When do you write -- morning, afternoon, evening?
Right now with this last partial requested I can't write a bloody thing. I hate querying. But normally, I write in the morning. My creative flow tends to dissipate around noon.
9) Which do you like more -- FaceBook or Twitter?
I don't do either so I have no opinion.
10) If you get hurt, (like a scraped knee or arm) do you ask for a band-aid?
Depends on the boo-boo, but I always ask for a kiss from Monster Baby.
I would like to pass this on to:
I hope you'll go check out these incredible ladies. Happy Tuesday!