Monday, October 13, 2014

The Seduction of Mr. Summerville

Good Morning. So, I kept telling myself that I was on a roll with my latest book. I had 40K words written, only 40K more to go by the end of October. Easy peasy. I had an outline, I knew the story inside and out (granted it's been in my head for the last two years), how hard could it be to sit down and write 3K a day?

Okay, I'm laughing right along with you. You know how it goes. At least I was smart enough this time to leave myself some breathing room (like the whole month of November) but I'm going to try to finish it up by Halloween.

That being said, I'm going to take a little blog break to get 'er done.

Here's the cover and copy in case you were interested.




American shipbuilder, Stephen Summerville has a bit of a dilemma when he meets two very beautiful English sisters. However, when Stephen is confronted with the aristocratic father he never knew, deciding on a wife seems like a small task in comparison to what he must decide for his future. The last book in the Reluctant Grooms series coming Christmas 2014.


See you soon!

Anne Gallagher (c) 2014


7 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Great cover and blurb. I laugh at the plans I made for completing my WIP too. I'm at least a month behind.

Bish Denham said...

Oh my! LOVE the cover! And I bet you you'll finish pretty much right on time.

Sarah Ahiers said...

Good luck!
I've got two weeks to try and finish my WIP as well. I have no idea if i'll succeed or not

~Sia McKye~ said...

Go Anne! Ach, lassie, we always underestimate the time in getting a project done. Life doesn't help since it throws all kinds of obstacles in the way.

I do like the cover and blurb!

Sia McKye Over Coffee

Maria Zannini said...

The cover is lovely.

Writing knows no deadline. Editors though, they know deadlines. :)

Carol Kilgore said...

Cool cover. Don't answer me. Write. Don't snack. Write. You can play with your daughter, though :)

Shelley Sly said...

It's great to see the cover! I know you've been working hard on this. Good luck with everything!