Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy 500th

Well, today is my official 500th post. Seems kind of weird to think I've written so many. I didn't know what I was doing at the beginning, but over the last three and a half years (wow, it's really been that long, my how time flies) I think I've come a long way, baby.

I've learned how to
                                                                                             
write books
link
post pics
comment                                                                            
publish books
handle a comma
review books
critique
query
format
market books
Tweet
make friends
revise books
and
make a book trailer

That's a lot of stuff to learn how to do.

And I couldn't have done it without all of you, who were here with me, helping me to learn and grow as a writer and a person.

So thank you, everyone, for making my little corner of the blogosphere so fabulous.

22 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations!! Building a blog takes a group effort, doesn't it?

Linda G. said...

Congratulations! You look marvelous for 500. :)

Al said...

Wow 500!

Congratulations!

Referring your reply to my last comment.

No wonder we call it Oz!

Karen Baldwin said...

Wooo Hooo! And don't forget helping friends too like when you helped me with my query. You rock hippie flower child!

Liz Grace Davis said...

Dear Anne, this is fabulous. Time does fly, doesn't it. Sometimes I look at the number of posts I've written and wonder how I did that. I still have a long way to go toward 500 though. Anne, you are very much appreciated. Novel Moments always cherishes your visits. Lots of happy hugs for you.

Stina said...

Ditto on what you said, Anne. When I started blogging several years ago, I never thought things would end up as they did. I love what blogging has done for me. :)

Unknown said...

I have learned so much from blogging too. Congrats on 500!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Congrats! Here's to 500 more - RIGHT?

Roland D. Yeomans said...

500! That is a milestone. But what really impresses me is that you learned how to FORMAT! That looms impossibly before like some cyber Mt. Everest. Congratulations, Roland

DL Hammons said...

And thank you for making your little corner such a plesant place to visit! It's been a wonderful 500!! :)

Sarah Ahiers said...

Woo hoo! Happy 500th post!! You rock it!

Johanna Garth said...

Huge milestone! Congratulations!! (on writing all those posts and everything you've learned on the way).

Lynn Proctor said...

how wonderful!!

Anne Gallagher said...

Thanks so much everyone for coming by today. I had to drive to Virginia to pick up my mother and didn't get back until late late.

I'm so thankful for all of you who keep coming by. It's such a wonderful feeling to know I have friends like you.

Christi Goddard said...

Congrats on 500! And you're ahead of me. I'm still trying to figure out how to make the 'Pages' feature work without it looking wrong.

Anne Gallagher said...

Thanks Christi. It took a lot of configuration. You have to disable "something in your settings" and add something else, but it's been so long I can't remember.

Jennifer Hillier said...

Happy 500th post! What an accomplishment. So glad to have this blogosphere so we can find each other. :)

Elana Johnson said...

Yay for 500! You're a rock star.

Elliot Grace said...

...congrats, my dear!

500 and going strong ;)

El

Anne Gallagher said...

Thanks everyone.

Jennifer Shirk said...

Wow, you've come a long way, baby. LOL!!

Congrats!

Deniz Bevan said...

Congratulations! I still haven't joined Twitter...